Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:42:29 -0700
From:      paul beard <pdb2@u.washington.edu>
To:        questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mozilla and Sylpheed

Bryan Cassidy wrote:
> Well, I guess no one replied to my e-mail because I didn't have a
> Subject: or no one knows. I will ask again though just in case
> something else happened. I use Mozilla as my web browser and when I
> click a mailto: link it opens Mozilla Mail. Well, I don't want it to
> open Mozilla Mail. I want it to open Sylpheed. If someone could tell
> me "exactly" how to do this I would appreciate it. Thank You.

Given any thought to using a mozilla-based browser if you don't
need the other components? Galeon is quite nice

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

Finagle's fourth Law:
	Once a job is fouled up, anything done to improve it only makes
it worse.