Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 96 10:39:17 -0500
From:      John Soward <soward@neworder.cc.uky.edu>
To:        smp@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Subject:   Re: GigaByte GA-586DX-512 Motherboard

I too have had excellent luck with this motherboard (and I too bought mine
from Atipa, though I had somewhat less luck there ;-). I am not using the smp
code (yet), but I've had NT4, FreeBSD2.1.5, current, DOS, Win95, and NEXTSTEP
on it. The only things that have irked me were the need to get an ATX case, and
the lack of an external SCSI connector...It's been on pretty much 24 hours a
day since early august...

---
John Soward		<a href="http://neworder.cc.uky.edu/">JpS</a>;
Systems Programmer 	'The Midnight sun will burn you up.'
University of Kentucky    (NeXT and MIME mail OK)         -R. Smith