Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:24:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Graziano <mikeg@beastie.bsd-box.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Supported wireless network cards

My school finally installed a wireless access point in the CS Building,
so now I'm researching support for wireless NICs.
I know the Aironet/CISCO cards, WaveLan and RayLink cards are supported,
but what other options do we have?
Specifically, are LinkSys wireless PC Cards supported? How about Intel's
AnyPoint cards? Netgear? SMC?

Please let me know what does/doesn't work. Personal experiences (love or
horror stories) are welcome.  Please CC: me since I don't subscribe
to -Questions.

Thanks,
/~mikeg