Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 08:42:14 -0800
From:      skushner@ix.netcom.com (Steven J. Kushner )
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI CD-ROM

I have just installed FreeBSD 2.0.5.  I have a Jazz SCSI Card which is
a combination of a ProAudioSpectrum 16-bit sound card and a Future
Domain SCSI controller.  If anyone know how to ahve FreeBSD recognize a
External CD-ROM connected to this card, your help would be most
appreciated.  At this point I can't even find a device in the kernel
that recognizes the card, even though the docs say that Future Domain
is supported.