Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:11:06 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@srrc.ars.usda.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   blocking linux: syscall fstat64 messages

I have a Linux program that I am running that spawns other Linux
programs and runs for very long times.  It fills the console and
/var/log/messages with:

linux: syscall fstat64 is obsoleted or not implemented

messages.

I would like to not have these messages logged.  I have tried editing
syslog.conf (and restarted syslogd) but have not been able to get
the messages to stop.  I even commented out the lines that point to
/dev/console and /var/log/messages but still the messages appear.

Thanks.

--
Glenn Johnson
USDA, ARS, SRRC			 Phone: (504) 286-4252