Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 2016 03:04:54 +0000
From:      Andrew Perry <perrya@shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au>
To:        Allan Jude <allanjude@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: adding to the "Laptops running FreeBSD page"

thanks Allan,

--

pastebin had a whinge about the output from acpidump as it was more than 51=
2Kb, so I've put the files elsewhere. This is my new laptop, so eventually =

Also if I should be looking elsewhere any pointers would be helpful.

CPU: Intel i7-5600u (2 cores, 4 threads)
Screen: 15.6"=20
Memory: 16GB
Ethernet: Intel I218-LM=20
Wireless: Intel 7265 (after compiling kernel with iwm it probes it but can'=
t connect)
Graphics: Intel Broadwell-U Integrated Graphics (can't get to work)
	  NVIDIA GM108M [GeForce 940M] (can only get to work if I select external =
monitor in the bios)

Notes:
Suspends but no resume

dmesg  http://jervisbaydivers.org/lenovo/dmesg.out
pciconf -lv http://jervisbaydivers.org/lenovo/pciconf.out
devinfo -v  http://jervisbaydivers.org/lenovo/devinfo.out
acpidump -dt http://jervisbaydivers.org/lenovo/acpidump.out

regards
andrew

This message may contain both confidential and privileged information inten=
ded only for the addressee named above.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediat=
ely then destroy the original message.