Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:35:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Drew <usernumber1000@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vi key bindings

Hello,

This is slightly off topic so please excuse me, or
please point me to the correct list.  I have a FreeBSD
4.1.1 box.  I have heard a lot of really cool things
about zsh from a number of ppl.  I have installed zsh
via the ports collection.  I set it as my shell and I
can not get vi keybindings to work.  In bash I use
"set -o vi".  This errors in zsh with:

    set: no such option: vi

Can anyone please provide me with the correct syntax?

Thanks in advance.

Drew