Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:49:52 +0530
From:      "Sabrina Sebastian" <sabrina.sebastian@pointtoprojects.com>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Project Info

Greetings,

Hope you are doing well!

Would you be interested in acquiring recently updated business-database for
your upcoming-events, exhibitions and conferences?

Industries:

Information Technology

Internet Publishing Broadcasting

Media & Entertainment

Leisure Arts and Hospitality

Education Sector

Manufacturing

Finance

Automobile

Mining

Life Science

Construction

Agriculture

Geospatial

Retail

Agriculture

Cement Industry

Real Estate

Printing and Publishing

Electrical

Automotive

Healthcare

Services

Travel and Tourism

Transportation

Telecom

Supplier

Insurance

3d Printing

Petrochemical

Food & Beverage

Gaming

Consumer Goods

Aerospace

Shipping and Logistics

Oil and Gas

Solar

E commerce

Ceramic

Wine

Media

Fishing

Aviation

Electronics

Luxury

Business Service

Job Titles:

C-level (CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CSO, COO), Key decision makers (All
C-level, VP level, Director level executives) , HR_Executives (VP of HR, HR
Director & HR Manager etc.), Marketing_Executives (CMO, VP of Marketing,
Director of Marketing, Marketing Managers), IT_Executives (CIO, CTO, CISO,
IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager, MIS Manager etc ), Technology (Sales force,
Microsoft, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sugar CRM, SAP, PeopleSoft,
IBM, Oracle, Zoho, Lawson and Sage etc)

Target Industry: __________ ? Target Title: _________? Target Geography:
________?

Let me know the exact target audience you are trying to reach for your
projects, events, exhibitions and conferences and I shall provide you more
details accordingly.

Regards,

Sabrina Sebastian

Business Development Executive

T: +91 8296439334

 <mailto:sabrina.sebastian@pointtoprojects.com>
sabrina.sebastian@pointtoprojects.com

Note: To "Unsubscribe" mention the same in the subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAALtHXw92TntBvnnvmm77K03CgAAAEAAAAM5WdIJteFtCqz1vArxsRGMBAAAAAA==>