Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:14:40 -0500
From:      "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dump problem in FreeBSD 4.6

Hi Guys I 've got an error everyday on my console at 3:01:01AM, it
shows this message: /kernel:pid677 (dump), uid 0: exited on signal 11
(core dumped). I've installed this OS in 3 different servers and i've got
the same error at the same time everyday. Hown can I eliminate this
error?. I am using freebsd 4.6 release #1.

Thanks in advance for yoiour help

Alvaro A. Rosales Rojas. ---------------- a.k.a. RAZA
Proud user of  Pegasus Mail
Soporte Tecnico de Sistemas
Procacao S.A
3368113 ext 260

"You'll never know how far you can go until you break the chains that
tie your soul "