Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:35:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        Thrumbar Pathfinder <Thrumbar@Worldnet.att.net>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Driver for ATI Radeon 64mb???

For generic 2d work you may be able to use the driver that the DRI folks
are working on in association with the 3D work they are developing for
it (the 3D work will likely be linux only for a while).

Scout around at http://dri.sourceforge.net/ and peruse the CVS tree there
to see how far along the support has come.