Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:31:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kelly Hendrix <kelly@compuage.com>
To:        Drew Linsalata <dlinsalata@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.5.1 and Linksys LNE100TX 4.1

Greetings :)

If I'm not mistaken, you're using the wrong driver for the LNE100TX.  In
3.X you need to add device ln0 to your kernel config to use this and other
PNIC based cards.  I'm not completely sure about this because I don't have
a GENERIC or LINT config file lying around from the 3.X branch, so you'll
need to check for yourself to see if that is the case.

Kelly