Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:04:25 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Help required for dynamic DNS home network, please

Two things
1:Ya, but does "Stacey Roberts" (who has this problem)
not have a FBSD gateway?

Yes he has a freebsd machine for his gateway which i just figured out. hehe.

2: PS. I guess "reply all" has this going too many places?

Im not sure what you mean by that, i am fairly new to this list, so please
explain to me, heres what i think im doing and am supposed to do, i look
through the emails i get, and if i see one i can help with, i click reply,
and email it just to "Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" This way other people
can learn from his problem and my solution. Am i only supposed to email him
only? I dont think that helps the list much, as my main use for it is to see
other peoples problems and learn from others solutions. The last thing i
want to do is annoy anyone so if im wrong in my thinking of this please let
me know so i dont humiliate myself further. =]