Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Lane Holcombe" <lane@joeandlane.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/35221: kdenetwork2 won't compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/35221; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Lane Holcombe" <lane@joeandlane.com>
To: Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>, Lane <lane@joeandlane.com>,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:21:23 -0600 (CST)

 I think so.  I just installed kde two days ago from ports.

 I had just updated ports by anon cvs on Monday so it should all be up
 to date.

 How would I determine the up-to-dateness?  Is there a datestamp on the
 Makefile or a version number within?
 lane (holcombe)

 > On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:29:07PM -0800, Lane wrote:
 > >
 > >>Number:         35221
 > >>Category:       ports
 > >>Synopsis:       kdenetwork2 won't compile
 > >/usr/ports/net/kdenetwork2 won't compile.
 > >
 > >The below-listed errors begin appearing when kscoring.cpp is
 compiled:
 > >I have removed automake15 and installed automake14 and autoconf213.
 > >kde2 and kdelibs2 are installed and working.
 > >Making all in libkdenetwork
 >

 > usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/qt2 -D_THREAD_SAFE -DNDEBUG -
 O2 -O -pipe -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -
 DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -Wp,-MD,.deps/kscoring.pp -c
 kscoring.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/kscoring.o
 > >kscoring.cpp: In method `NotifyDialog::NotifyDialog(QWidget * = 0)':
 > >kscoring.cpp:74: implicit declaration of function `int i18n(...)'
 > >kscoring.cpp:74: no matching function for call to
 `QCheckBox::QCheckBox (int, QFrame *&)'

 --
 NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
 http://neomail.sourceforge.net