Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:05:13 -0500
From:      Mike Pritchard <mpp@mppsystems.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need to install/run on a 4MB machine

I recently came into possession of an old 486 laptop with only 4MB
of memory.  I would like to install FreeBSD on it.  What is the latest
release of FreeBSD will still install and run on 4MB?  If needed, I can
build my own install floppies.  Any pointers would be appreciated.  Thanks!

-Mike
--
Mike Pritchard
mpp@FreeBSD.org or mpp@mppsystems.com