Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:55:55 -0500
From:      Jeff Beley <jeffb@cameron.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   NAT on a bridge

I have a FreeBSD bridge between my router and my network and was wondering if
I can do network address translation(transparent proxy) on my bridge.

--Jeff
--
we embrace technology, we learn from it, we use it, and we exploit it.
technology is a very powerful tool, as is knowledge, but some people go beyond

PGP Key ID 0xF0DE9044