Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:19:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   orinoco with pci adapter on win2k

This is sort of out of place maybe but i have some
problems installing my orinoco card(on a desktop with
pci adapter) on windows 2000.its dual boot with
freebsd but i wanted to install on windows to do some
firmware upgrade.
i think i installed everything the way it should be
but i get the message "The  Client Manager detected
that you inserted the  Wireless Network Interface, but
that no 11 Mbps Wireless LAN driver has been installed
on your computer."
for the adpater i have already installed windows
service pack 2 as needed for some systems.
Is it a problem with the adapter or with the
installation of the driver.my main problem is windows
isnt detecting anything automatically.
Vinod