Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:21:09 +0100
From:      Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
To:        Darrell Blake <darrell@dunmanifestin.co.uk>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radeon 9600 Problem

--=-Cw8CAPGwSjkk4UPZkJV0

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 10:30, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Darrell Blake <darrell@dunmanifestin.co.uk> writes:
> > I'm hoping someone on here can help me with this. I've been trying
> > to get my ATI Radeon 9600 card working for ages.
>
> This may sound stupid, but have you tried "X -configure"?
>
> DES

Here is something that I took from the FreeSBIE port.. It should help in
detecting your graphics card..  It will write an XF86Config file that
you can use.. but you might want to modify it though first.

Extract it and run the detect.sh script.  Hopefully this will be of use
to other as well.. So I am including it as an attachment.

-Stacy

--=-Cw8CAPGwSjkk4UPZkJV0--