Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:25:46 +0000
From:      Fa bio <fa-h-2007@hotmail.com>
To:        <rwmaillists@googlemail.com>, <freebsd-geom@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Automatic Geli?

Hello!

The ideia is: you can run the system but you cannot access the sources=20
inside it=2C what is very interesting when you work with PHP=2C for example=
.

So=2C when machine is off nobody can read data from it because it is encryp=
ted.

When you turn the machine on it automatically enter a passphase or key=20
witch are hidden somewhere that we cannot detect! Amazing!

My guess is that the keys/passphrase are compiled inside the kernel=2C so=20
it=B4s quite impossible to access it=2C but at the same time you can use th=
 system!

I used the system without internet access and it mounted the partition=20
ok! That=B4s why I think that the "magic" is in the kernel!=20

Any ideas how it=B4s done?

Regards