Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:48:38 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        R.Bate@student.umist.ac.uk
Cc:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Apache 5.0 - release

Roger Bate wrote:
> I've looked through your documentation and can't seem to find anything.  Does
> 5.0 Come with Apache and all other tools needed to set up a fully functioning
> web server?  I would have expected this to be true since that's what the
> majority seem to use it for.
>
> I've d/l the two .iso files from your ftp server, but I'm a little afraid of
> installing it without knowing all the tools are on the two disks. I have to
> kill my current version of Mandrake to make some disk space!.
>
> I would appreciate it if you could get back to me =)

Anything that's not available on the CD is available through download (via
FTP packages, or ports if no package has yet been compiled)

Please read the Early Adopter's Guide before installing 5.0.  If you're not
familiar with FreeBSD, or if you're building a production server you DO NOT
want to use 5.0, use 4.7 instead.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies