Date:      Sun, 05 Apr 1998 01:14:46 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        "Matthew Phillips" <mp@ka.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Matthew Phillips" <mp@ka.net>
Subject:   Re: I HATE FREEBSD

If you fellows allow me a suggestion, I would ask you ALL not to answer
this fellow, in respect for his opinion, and obviously in order not to
start a sensless war.

Thak you all.

At 11:02 AM 4/4/98 -0000, Matthew Phillips wrote:

<excerpt><bigger>Your OS stinks.  I dont even consider it a  OS, jsut a
messed up dos wannabe.  How do you get to the stupid OS  anyways.  All I
could get to was BOOT:  Then what do you put.   Also it wouldnt let me
into WIN95 or DOS.  I had to call NEC technical  support and they told me
to repartion the Hard Drive.  Then I had to run my  product recovery cd
where it formated the hard drive and brought it back to the  original
settings.  I lost everything I had saved and got off the  net.  Thanks
alot.  I am going to put up your freebsd on my site, but  put a sucks
across it.  I'll spread the word about how BSD  sucks</bigger>

</excerpt>