Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kristopher <kzentner@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   stable broken?

I've just cvsuped stable, made world and I'm getting this when trying to
rebuild the kernel:

cc -c -O -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls -Wimplicit
-Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes  -Wpointer-arith
-Winline -Wuninitialized -Wformat -Wunused  -fformat-extensions -ansi
-nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -I../../../include  -DKERNEL -DVM_STACK -include
opt_global.h -elf  ../../cam/cam_xpt.c
../../cam/cam_xpt.c:243: parse error before `{'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Obviously I'm using the cam scsi driver. Is this my fault or something
known? Let me know if more details are needed.

    Kristopher Zentner           |    "Would you tell me, please, which
    Aspiring Linguist            |     way I ought to go from here?"
    FreeBSD Advocate             |    "That depends a great deal on
    kzentner@u.washington.edu    |     where you want to go." said the Cat