Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:59:32 -0400
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Marius Kirschner <marius@agoron.com>
Cc:        BSD Admin <freebsd@noc.ntelos.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IMAP (part two)

About a year ago I too lost a week of my life to cyrus-imap (from
ports). In the end I did finally get it working, it was just a matter of
finding the right parts of their horribly jumbled documentation. Of
course that was a year ago, maybe things have changed. The server is
still running the same version of cyrus, I'm afraid to try upgrading it.
:)