Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:51:38 +0200
From:      "Roman Ramirez" <roman.ramirez@0z0ne.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Increasing the total number of devices

Hello all,

Im playing with vnconfig and /dev/vn's.

I have tested that cannot have a vn512 device, and what Im planning will
need a lot more (thousands)

Please, is there any way of increasing the total number of devices of a
kind (in my case, vn devices) to have thousands...

And another related question, is there any problem if I mount all this
"thousand" devices? How many disks (virtual) can I have mounted at a
time?

Where can I find this variables and information related?