Date:      Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:08:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Randy Schultz <schultz@sgi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   openldap23 sasl server

Hi there,

I had a 5.4 system running the openldap23 sasl server that I did a bin upgrade
to 6.0-stable.  Once that was done I cvsup'd everything to bring it up to
date.  When I did a portupgrade -a I noticed, due to portupgrade dying, that
openldap23-sasl-server does not exist in the ports tree.  Yet using sysinstall,
which is what I did initially to install, it's there for installing.  Can
somebody point me to the answer as to why it's available using sysinstall
but not when using the ports tree?  The 2.3 sasl client is there but not
the 2.3 sasl server.

--
  Randy    (schultz@sgi.com)  715-726-2832     email bodhisattva     <*>

  "There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred,  there is no
snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed."