Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:40:53 -0800
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ache@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   window maker and png

After adding all the necessary packages and then adding Window Maker, I
can't get it to run.  It always exits with the error "ld.so failed: Can't
find shared library "libpng.so.2.1."  I'm guessing that the package in
question is png, but I have png-1.0.2 installed.
http://www.freebsd.org/ports says that window maker requires png-1.0.3, so
is the version number the problem??  And png-1.0.3 is only a port right
now, not a package.  I can't use ports, since I have no BSD internet
connection, so does anyone know when it will be a package?  Thanks,

-Charon