Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:04:39 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>
To:        Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Are Kudos ok on this list?

[moved to -chat]

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Jason Wells wrote:

[..]
> Though I am know where near as knowledgable or experienced as
> some people on this list, I have decided to become a FreeBSD
> crusader. Any time I get a chance to give my input on a server
> problem I am going proclaim FreeBSD as the solution.

Same for me here :-)

The silly part of the deal is that *all* the bosses I know say:  "So
you say Yahoo runs FreeBSD, but is it free? Well, if it is free, I
doubt it can be as good as [put the junk you prefer here]".

Seems that the universe is always generating too many morons than
FreeBSD can handle ;-)

Cheers
Marco Molteni
Computer Science student at the Universita' degli studi di Milano, Italy.
                 "Whuffo you jump out of them airplanes?"