Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:21:02 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>, "m p" <sumirati@yahoo.de>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Multi-processor Support

	A simple kernel recompile with two additional options is suddenly "risky" ?

	Umm, okay...  Not to beat a dead horse, but I know that with NT you're
looking at a full-fledged reinstall since the upgrade to get SMP working
generally destroys the usability of the system.  It's different on this side
of the fence.

--- Andy