Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 17:31:17 +1100
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   converting userland to Lite2's vfs interface

I've started working on the userland part of the Lite2 merge.  I plan
to use some hacks to provide full binary and almost full source code
compatibility until the merge is complete (e.g., by renaming the new
getvfsbyname() as new_getvfsbyname(), using macros so that not many
changes will be required to unrename it later).  Does anyone object?
Anyway, don't repeat the work.  I've been working mainly on things
that aren't in John's old patches - lsvfs, mount_msdos, the Lite2
getvfsbyname() and the new vfs sysctls.

Bruce