Date:      30 May 2001 00:12:12 -0400
From:      Arcady Genkin <antipode@thpoon.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Books on security and UNIX programming

Looking for a good book on security, I've looked at what ORA have to
offer...  Has anyone read their "Practical UNIX & Internet Security"?
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/puis/index.html
It was published in 1996, and I fear lest lots of important
secuirty-related things have happened/changed since then.

Any other recommendations?  I'm mostly interested in security
implications on programming.  System administration side is secondary,
although would be welcome as a bonus.

Many thanks for any input.
Off-list responses are welcome.
--