Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:58:01 -0700
From:      Danny Howard <dannyman@tellme.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   serial console installs?

Has something changed with 4.1-R and 4.1.1-R?  I've managed serial-console
installs on machines up to 4.0-R, but with 4.1 I can only get VGA output from
the kern.flp image.  I've tried two different machines.  I'm tempted to try
4.0-R kern.flp and install 4.1 using that, but if kern.flp has dropped serial
console support that is a very upsetting prospect ...

Does anyone have a clue they can point me at?

Thanks,
-danny