Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:57:17 -0400
From:      "Dominique Hoffman" <dhoffman@cigital.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   libtool13

Hi all,

I am new to FreeBSD.  I am trying to install apache 1.3.31 and I keep
getting the following error:

apache-1.3.31_6 depends on shared library: expat.5 - not found
=3D=3D=3D>    Verifying install for expat.5 in =
/usr/ports/textproc/expat2
=3D=3D=3D>   expat-1.95.8 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/libtool13 - =
not
found
=3D=3D=3D>    Verifying install for /usr/local/bin/libtool13 in
/usr/ports/devel/libtool13
=3D=3D=3D>  Installing for libtool-1.3.5_2
=3D=3D=3D>   Generating temporary packing list
=3D=3D=3D>  Checking if devel/libtool13 already installed
ln: POSIX: Operation not permitted
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/libtool13.
*** Error code 1

Output or 'uname -a'

FreeBSD mycomputer.mydomain.com 4.10-STABLE FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE #1: Mon
Oct 18 13:58:38 EDT 2004
root@mycomputer.mydomain.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dominique

---
This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is =
intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  =
If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive =
this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, =
distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have =
received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender =
by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. =
accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly =
from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.
---