Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:03:29 -0500
From:      Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: LibDVD

oops forgot to fwd to the list

Subject: Re: LibDVD
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:02:15 -0500
From: Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
To: Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>

I got DVD's finally working last night with the help of the guys at ogle
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/
Just goto the downloads and compile the files there. I tired using the files
in ports, but they didn't totally seem to want to co-operate.   It plays nice
it lags my system though.

can anyone give me some help with gettin Xv on my system so I can take
advantage of my graphics card? I get this error when I start up ogle, and it
really puts a drain on my system resources.

Xlib:  extension "XVideo" missing on display ":0.0".

Any help on getting this up and running great?