Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:35:39 -0700
From:      Brian Nelson <brian.nelson@corp.pocket.com>
To:        Yamin Prabudy <min@starindo.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: how to burn

This ranges from simple, to annoyingly difficult.  Here's how to do it
on windows:

Load up your burning application.
Go to help/Find
search for ISO

you should see some entry on how to burn an ISO image.  It's a standard
format that is supported by most windows apps.  For *BSD or Linux, I am
not sure how to do it.

Yamin Prabudy wrote:

> I'd download the 4.0-install.iso
> it said that that is the image file and can install a complete FreeBSD
> 4.0 system
> how do i burn it to CDROM,.....
> the step or just burn the hole file to CD
>
> TIA
>
> -YAMIN

" un poisson, un baril, et un pistolet de tabagisme "