Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:18:40 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>
To:        Sergey Nikolayev <awardbios@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A question about log

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C03A87.29566E20

Try the FAQ on the squid site:

    http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-6.html

--

 :{ andyf@speednet.com.au

        Andy Farkas
    System Administrator
   Speednet Communications
 http://www.speednet.com.au/

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C03A87.29566E20

LAST RECORD DATED OCT.12,2000:
971336136.517    639 192.168.10.33 TCP_MISS/200 373 GET =
http://www.aol.com/gr/transpixel.gif - DIRECT/www.aol.com image/gif
^                ^   ^             ^            ^   ^   ^                =
                    ^ ^                          =20
a                b   c             d            e   f   g                =
                    h i                          =20

a	?
b	?
c	Caller host IP address