Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:15:01 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh strangeness in -current...

At 5:06 PM -0800 2000/3/5, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>  Enough people wanted it in the base system - in fact, when the question
>  was asked about importing it, I don't recall any objections - certainly it
>  was not a significant opposition.

	In fact, there are a lot of us that explicitly *did* want it in
the base system, and were very glad to see it go in.  I got the
chance this weekend to personally thank Jordan for making the tough
decision to delay the release of 4.0 in order to get it in, and I'd
like to now take this chance to publicly thank Kris and the rest of
the guys for all their hard work in this area.

	Well done!

	Now, about some of those bugs....  ;-)

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html>; for
details.