Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:32:43 -0400
From:      Tom Parquette <tparquet@twcny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   miibus_if.h: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY

I'm attempting to create a custom kernal for 4.0-RELEASE that I just
installed over the Internet.

I copied the GENERIC source, removed the devices I do not have.  Added
the firewall and IPv6 firewall options and tried to do a make depend.

I'm get: ../../pci/if_xl.c:133:
miibus_if.h: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY.

I looked at the lint file and added 'device miibus'.  That did not help.

At this point, the machine is not talking to my den LAN so I cannot
attach the configuration file.

Any ideas?
Cheers...