Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 00:22:09 +0200
From:      "Sunil" <sunny@vstu.vinnica.ua>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help required for Networking

Dear Sir,

I have installed FreeBSD ver.4.x. I want your help for networking. I have 5
computer which work as client. How do I connect them. I don't have any real
IP and I am using 192.168.0.1 in my computer and for other as
192.168.0.x(2,3,4,5). Every thing works well in WinNT. In FreeBSD when I put
a host name and ed0=192.168.0.1 , it takes gateway& named as also
192.168.0.1. When I ping I get the echo . BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM is that when
I dial my ISP , the connection is established but no site open up , I ping
some site it gives me 100% loss. When I remove the configuration for the
clients then internet works well. Please help me with all this. I have spent
10 days playing with all this.  ALSO HOW TO USE " LEASED LINE CONNECTION" to
the ISP.

Thanks.

SUNIL.