Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:04:44 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Alexey M. Zelkin" <phantom@cris.net>
To:        mpp@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/13131: AUTHORS section header is also can be listed in mdoc(7)

hi,

> mdoc.samples(7) was also updated to document which macro should
> be used to declare the authors name.
>
> The supplied patch wasn't used, but thanks for pointing it out.
I think we also can include CAVEATS section header. Just my statistics
script shown me that more than 40 manpages has this word as .Sh value.

Or maybe it can be included by BUGS section ? Then we need to fix that
in these 40 pages.

--
Sincerely Yours,   | phantom@crimea.edu      (primary)
Alexey Zelkin      | phantom@scorpion.crimea.ua (home)