Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:43:41 +0700 (GMT)
From:      Jarungwit BOONPERM <bjarungw@bunga.pn.psu.ac.th>
To:        David Schultz <vvortex1@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem about FreeBSD-4.2.

Dear David,
   Sorry to distrub you again and again.
   I still have problem. When I installed FreeBSD-4.2 on "HP Netserver
e60 intel PentitiumIII 550Mhz" it has message below when I reboot
system.
        F1   FreeBSD
        F5   Drive 1
        Default: F1

  I don't to show this messages.
  But when install on another PC (HP Vectra VL 166), this messages
not occur.
  Boths machines I select same option when I installed that show
below.
        custom install
        (*) None Leave the Master Boot Record untouched
        Distributions ---> 8 User

  About "HP NetServer e60 intel PentitiumIII 550Mhz" I ever installed
FreeBSD-4.1.1 before I installed FreeBSD-4.2 on last December 2000.
  When I try to press "F5", it shows messages below.
		Invalid partition
		No /boot/loader

  Do you have anything to advice me again ?
		Thank you very much.
		    regards,
		   Jarungwit.