Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:44:25 -0400
From:      "Scott Renna" <srenna@verizon.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.6 STABLE make depend problems

I too am having this same problem.  I followed the suggestions of switching
to a different cvsup server and then make buildworld again and then tried to
compile my custom kernel...but to no avail.

Has anyone found a definite solution to this problem?

Scott Renna

I got latest stable but I Can't be succesfull in compiling the kernel,
any hints on how I Can find bsd.init.mk ?

cd ../../modules ; env
MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX=/usr/src/sys/compile/DURLINDANA/modules
make obj ;  env MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX=/usr/src/sys/compile/DURLINDANA/modules
make depend
===> accf_data
"/usr/src/sys/modules/accf_data/../../conf/kmod.mk", line 63: Could not
find bsd.init.mk
"/usr/src/sys/modules/accf_data/../../conf/kmod.mk", line 190: Could not
find bsd.links.mk
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/DURLINDANA.