Date:      Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:47:32 +0300
From:      Oleksandr Dudinskyi <dudinskyj@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status report

Currently, I work on schedule , I printed the information of disk
 error in utility iostat option -E. While  only displays four types of
 errors.. Further analysis will give me the opportunity to identify
 other types of disk errors. In this week I identified fifth type of
error, which includes errors that occurred during the request
management / control to disk device.