Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 20:01:34 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        "Drew J. Weaver" <drew.weaver@thenap.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Sprint ION on FreeBSD?

According to Sprint its an ethernet "gateway". This is where my poor
network understanding gets me in trouble. I'd have to plug this into my
firewall which would then plug into my 8 port switch for the network
correct? Heaven forbid this thing have odd, unconfigurable firewall-ish
settings.

I'm really curious to see what experiences people have had with this C90
gateway from Sprint...

- click46

click46[wp] - AIM the click46 - ICQ 43450396
webpimps.net | bsdatwork.com | nerdserve.net
moderator - o/c cooling forum @ hardforum.com