Date:      Tue, 07 May 2002 18:20:52 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        aaron <aaron@lo-res.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/include/netinet/in.h

aaron wrote:

Hi,

Maybe it's just me, but I always include the fundamental .h files first, so
usually in this order (more or less):

#include <sys/param.h>
#include <sys/types.h>

...  (networking stuff)

#include <unistd.h>
#include <stdio.h>

So perhaps this is why I never saw this.   It is a simple philosophy and so
far hasn't caused me any trouble.  :-)  Not sure how it works in the
Windoze
environment, but then again... Not interested ;-)

Hope this helps...

Andy