Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:19:32 +0200
From:      Stefan KORONKA <KoronkaS@interscope.ro>
To:        "'mtntrip@telusplanet.net'" <mtntrip@telusplanet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Reading/Mounting a CD-RW

> I'm trying to mount the CD-RW disk in the burner that I used
> to write to the
> CD-RW disk. It's an internal ATAPI/IDE HP 8100. Is that the
> problem, that it's
> an IDE drive, and not SCSI?

just try to use that disk in other system(s) and see if it works.
if it doesn't, than the disk was not wrote correctly (anyway,
being an RW, you can erase it :)

if it works in other systems, then i don't have any idea ..

Q: how did you wrote it ?  you made an regular ISO cdrom (maybe
with joliet extension) or you used something specific for windoze
(i don't remember how it is called, but allow you to copy files
on the cdrw directly in explorer, using a special driver) ?

stefan