Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:32:07 -0400
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Hangmn <hangmn@gmail.com>
Cc:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: test

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 01:18:46PM -0400, Hangmn wrote:

> You group of elitist fucks...the unsub link is FUCKING USELESS

Sounds like you are the elitist jerk.
A couple of days ago I wrote a long explanation about how
a person could have trouble getting off a list and also how some
useless idiot could manipulate the system to abusively get people
stuck on the list.

I suggest you go find that posting and then if you really want off
the list and aren't just hanging here to exploit the opportunity
to run your foul mouth and trash people who are trying to get work
done, then you will try to work with the list administrators and help
them help you get this taken care of.

Abusive language will not help.   It just makes more of us ignore you.

////jerry