Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        "Elliot L. Tobin" <tobin@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Passwordless Printing

I think the handbook chapter on printing covers this in detail.
But to be brief, you set up in /etc/printcap on A a printer
using the rm: capability (remote machine) and the rp: capability (which
port on the remote, or B, machine).  On B you use /etc/hosts.lpd
to tell lpd (which you run on B too) to accept jobs from A.

Printing on B from Netscape on A would be possible if you can
give Netscape a print command (I think there's an option for this).

Annelise