Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:00:46 -0800
From:      sgh@hypersurf.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   _privacy

   I know free_BSD has alot of loopholes but,
 I'm wondering if an SA can capture and save,
 or keep tabs on a POP session easily. I know
  they can do a traceroute but... how could a
   POP user prevent his sessions from being
  monitered??? without encrypting everything?

{{{{ Steven G. Hardy phd.}}}}  "The main differance between
  <>=-( ((( -<O>- ))) )-=<>    Republicans & Democrats is that;
 <>=--( sgh@hypersurf.com )--=<>  Republicans know everything,