Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 10:48:11 -0400
From:      johnv@lucent.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Invalid interrupt

Hi,
    In my machine, I have two ethernet cards, one embedded to the
motherboard(compaq) and the other(Intel Etherexpress pro 100B pci card)
connected to a PCI bus.Now the problem is I am getting a message "tl0 got
invalid interrupt" after the system coming up .And it continues infinitely. This
problem comes only when I add the second card.If there is only the embedded
card, it is working fine.

Both the embedded card and the Etherexpress card share the same interrupt - PCI
interrupt IRQ 11.

Can anyone please guide me?

Thanks in advance.
John