Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:27:44 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Mike Pritchard <mpp@freebsd.org>, ben@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org, Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/contrib/groff/tmac tmac.doc

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:09:02 +0200, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> The -mdoc lovers should really enjoy these fixes!
> I want these in 4.2.  And you?

I think that it would be a good show of support by the doc team for the
release engineer if we held back on bugging Jordan for this kind of
thing during code freeze.

Of course, if Jordan thinks I'm being silly, I'd be happy to agree with
him.  I just think the release process takes up a lot of his time, and
fixes like this which aren't critical can wait.

Ciao,
Sheldon.