Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 06:05:50 -0000
From:      <s9601843@usls.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i/o management and memory management in freebsd

to whom this may concern,

              good day! i'm an engineering student, computer
engineering to be exact and one of my requirements in one of my subject
is to report on the freebsd operating system and as i search the web to
find some information about the freebsd operating system, your site
caught my interest and i browse it but i'm not really sure if the
informations that i got from your site are the right informations i'm
looking for so i just wanted to ask if you could give me some
information about the 1/0 management and the memory mangement of the
freebsd operating system. i really need these info on my report.

                                   Garold Gamboa
                                   CoE 5
                                   University of St. La Salle
                                   Bacolod City, Phil.